In 1914 Opana ER was first developed in Germany and registered in the USA by Numorphan(Endo). After that in January 1959, it was introduced as a painkiller in the USA and other countries. But the pills form was voluntarily withdrawn from market 1982. After fifteen years later Endo decided to revivify the drug as an extended-release tablet. In 2006 it was approved by FDA.
The Supplemental NDA(sNDA) submitted Opana ER in a reformulation of the original product in 2010. The designed with physio-chemical properties intended to make formulation resistant to physical and chemical manipulation for abuse by Intranasal and Intravenous routes.
It is one of the best-selling brand-name drugs. In 2012, net sales of the narcotic amounted to nearly $300 million, or 10% of Endo’s total revenues.
Oxymorphone Hydrochloride Extended-release is the generic name of the OPANA ER. It is an opiate tablet use to treat moderate to severe chronic pain. Sometimes it is also know as a powerful semi-synthetic painkiller. Therefore it will release the pain after injection begins about 5 to 10 minutes and 15 to 30 minutes after oral administration and lasts about 3–4 hours for immediate-release tablets and 12 hours for extended-release tablets. It works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain. This medication is a strong prescription pain medicine that contains opioid(narcotic).
The Uses of the Opana ER:
- Oxymorphone(Opana ER) extended-release tablets are used to help relieve severe ongoing pain.
- It is a management of moderate-to-severe pain when a continuous, around-the-clock opioid analgesic is needed for an extended period of time.
- It referred for preoperative medication, support of anesthesia, obstetrical analgesia, and relief of anxiety in patients.
- Opana ER increased feelings of relaxation while we are in high pain.
- It is also used for manage pain severe enough to require daily day-and-night treatment for pain.
Opana ER Dosage information:
OPANA ER medicine should prescribe only by doctors. It comes as a tablet or an extended-release tablet to take by oral administration.
The dosage available in OPANA ER
When you taking Opana ER, take your prescribed dose every 12 hours at the same time every day on an empty stomach.
Important Information about OPANA ER:
Some importation points about Opana ER that you remember:
- Always store these tablets away from children and keep in safe place to prevent stealing or abuse.
- If you take too much (overdose) then get emergency help right away.
- When you own first start taking these tablets, when you change your dose, or if you take too much (overdose), so due to these steps it will make serious or life-threatening breathing problems.
- Never give anyone your OPANA ER. They could die from taking it.
- Selling or giving away is against the law.
- Do not take this medicine if you have: severe asthma, trouble breathing, or other lung problems.
- While taking these tablets do not operate heavy machinery or drive until you know how affects you. Due to this it makes you sleepy or dizzy.
- Since if you taking these tablets with other opioid medicines, alcohol, or other central nervous system depressants can cause severe drowsiness, decreased awareness, breathing problems, coma, and death.
- Some possible side effects you may know about Opana ER tablets these are vomiting, sleepiness, tiredness, headache, and constipation. If feel any of these symptoms then call your doctor and tell how you feel.
Buy OPANA ER Online
If you really need this medicine then you can buy Opana ER at ShopMediOnline. Our online Pharmacy contracts with various International dispensaries and USA Pharmacies. So, here you can get a large number of pain relief medicines. ShopMediOnline is the best way to order medicines online because our international prescription service makes use of the latest technologies and computer systems available to process your orders properly and quickly. Customer satisfaction is our main goal to ensure the safe and secure ordering.